Bromancing the Stone
Lv 2 Dwarven Bard, Personal entertainer for Lady Lancaster
Str 12 (1HP)
Cha 14 (+2Dam/Critchance)
7 – Redrain – The Warrior – Those born under this sign gain +2 to their starting hitpoints
HP: 16 (1 str)
WP: 2/2 (Unused)
Weight: 170 lbs.
- speaks Common, Dwarven
- Con +1, Dex -1
- Fungi Recognition: can identity all funguses with 95% accuracy
- Golden Nose: can smell ore and precious metals up to a mile away
- Infravision: can see in the dark up to 180 ft.
- Head Spike: when attacked, may deal 1D4 + STR bonus damage once in combat
- Basic Instrument (3): allows musical performance for creative use
A Bard’s two closest friends are his rapier and his main gauche.
- Basic Rapier (3): allows the bard to attack for 1D6 + Charisma bonus
The main gauche unlocks a variety of defensive options for the Bard.
- Main Gauche (2): increases Bard hitpoints by 3
30 Feet Of Rope
What can’t be done with thirty feet of rope? This item can always be used creatively.
- 30 Feet of Rope (2): seriously, you can do anything with this, +1 AC
Things Stolen From Wizards
Like taking candy from a future lich.
- Fence Wizard’s Cantrip (2): a minor magical flick learned from a traveling gutter wizard
Available at level 1:
Ditty: the core ability of the bard – sing a two line song with a variable effect on an enemy or party member. May be used in combat as an action.